Skip to main content

Arsenal and Liverpool to battle for Meyer

Arsenal and Liverpool to battle for Meyer


Max Meyer Schalke 04
Arsenal and Liverpool face a battle for Schalke midfielder Max Meyer in the summer, according to the Daily Star.

The 22-year-old will soon be out of contract and has reportedly drawn interest from the Premier League, as well as from Bayern Munich and Milan.
Meyer is renowned for his versatility, with the Germany international able to play several positions in midfield and also as a striker.

Dortmund to make Batshuayi bid


Michy Batshuayi
Borussia Dortmund will try to sign Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi on a permanent basis in the summer, reports the Evening Standard 
The on-loan striker has impressed in his brief time with the Bundesliga side, scoring three goals in his first two games. 
Dortmund do not have an option to buy as part of their loan agreement with Chelsea but will attempt to negotiate a fee with the Blues.

Mourinho to ditch Smalling and Jones


Chris Smalling Phil Jones Manchester United GFX
Jose Mourinho will shake up Manchester United's defence in the summer, with Chris Smalling and Phil Jones set to be sold, according to the Daily Mirror.
Mourinho apparently wasn't convinced by the duo even before Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Newcastle - a match in which Smalling and Jones failed to impress yet again. 

Luis Enrique decides to manage in England


Luis Enrique Barcelona La Liga
Former Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has decided he will manage in the Premier League next season, according to The Sun.
The Spaniard has been heavily linked with the Chelsea job should Antonio Conte depart Stamford Bridge, but Arsenal are another potential destination, if Arsene Wenger steps down.

Arsenal tracking Zivkovic


Andrija Zivkovic Benfica
Arsenal are stepping up their interest in Benfica winger Andrija Zivkovic, with Gunners scouts in attendance for last weekend's match at Portimonense, according to Record .
The 21-year-old Serbia international has been watched by Arsenal several times this season, but the Gunners could face competition from Manchester United, among other sides. 

Arsenal join race for teenage defender


Josha Vagnoman, Germany
Arsenal have joined the race for Hamburg defender Josha Vagnoman, according toThe Sun.
Vagnoman, 17, is comfortable playing left-back or right-back, and has also reportedly drawn interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Bayern Munich.
The defender played in every game for Germany at the U-17 World Cup last summer. 

Donnarumma no longer a priority for Juventus


Gianluigi Donnarumma Milan
AC Milan and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is no longer a top priority for Juventus, according to CalcioMercato.com .
The Old Lady were thought to be lining up the 19-year-old as Gianluigi Buffon’s successor, but the club is now planning on giving Wojciech Szczesny a chance to prove himself.

PSG planning double swoop in Serie A


Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Lazio
Paris Saint-Germain will move for two of Serie A's brightest young stars this summer, according toLe10Sport .
The Ligue 1 leaders are said to have identified Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, 22, and Roma's Lorenzo Pellegrini, 21, as two potential future midfield cornerstones. 
PSG will face competition from Juventus, however, who are also interested in both players. 

Everton to give up on Keane


Michael Keane Everton
Everton are prepared to move on from centre-back Michael Keane after just one season, reports the Daily Mirror
The 25-year-old joined from Burnley last summer for £30 million, but has yet to live up to expectations at Goodison Park. 
Burnley could be interested in a reunion with Keane, but reportedly won't be willing to offer anywhere near what the Toffees paid for the centre-back last summer. 

Deportivo La Coruna forward nears Liverpool move


Pinchi, Deportivo La Coruna
Liverpool are close to landing Deportivo La Coruna forward Pinchi, reports The Sun.
The 22-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, and Jurgen Klopp supposedly believes Pinchi could provide a low-risk option to improve his side's depth in attack.
Manchester United and Tottenham are also said to be interested in the forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten