Skip to main content

Liverpool ready to move for Wilshere

Liverpool ready to move for Wilshere


Liverpool are ready to make a move for Jack Wilshere should the midfielder turn down a new deal from Arsenal, according to The Sun.
The Gunners reportedly have offered Wilshere new terms but are asking him to accept a pay-cut.
Jurgen Klopp, meanwhile, is willing to match Wilshere's current £90,000-a-week salary if the England international makes the move to Anfield.


Man Utd want Pickford to replace De Gea


Jordan Pickford England
Manchester United will look to snap up Jordan Pickford from Everton if they lose David de Gea at the end of the season, reports The Daily Star  
Although Real Madrid are said to have turned their attention to other goalkeepers since their failure to land De Gea, but United remain worried the European champions could return for him.
With De Gea said to be dreaming of a return to Spain, United are looking for potential replacements and see 23-year-old Pickford as an ideal option, though he would be an expensive buy given the Toffees paid £30 million for him in the summer.

Conte faces Chelsea sack 


Antonio Conte
Antonio Conte has one game to save his Chelsea career as the Italian has been warned that failure to beat Watford on Monday, The Express claims.
The Blues boss's future has looked uncertain throughout the campaign and recent reports state the Italian could be set to leave at the end of the season.
However, with Chelsea sitting 19 points behind leaders Manchester City ahead of Monday's encounter, Conte cannot afford another slip at Vicarage Road.

Chelsea eye Hart as Courtois successor


Joe Hart
Chelsea will turn to Joe Hart to replace Thibaut Courtois as their first choice goalkeeper should the Belgian leave this summer, according to the The Sun .
Real Madrid have been heavily linked to Courtois as they look to find a new shot stopper for Zinedine Zidane's side and the former Atletico Madrid player is said to be interested in a return to the Spanish capital.
Chelsea are hoping to extend Courtois' time at Stamford Bridge, but will turn to Hart should the former continue to flirt with a move away.

Arsenal join Mahrez chase 


Riyad Mahrez Leicester City
Arsenal have joined Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool in the race to land Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez, reports the Daily Star 
The Algerian has gone AWOL since failing to force through a transfer to Man City in January, and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has kept close tabs on his situation with the Foxes in hopes of landing him this summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten