Skip to main content

Emeka Ike's biography and net worth in 2018


Emeka
 Ike biography is something people know less than anything else about their favorite actor. If you want to know more,
make yourself comfortable because today we are going to give you full Emeka’s profile here. Check it out to discover interesting facts you didn’t know.
Image source: buzznigeria.com
Emeka Ike's family, age and background
Emeka Ike is of an Igbo origin. He was born on March 22, 1967, to a family of Mr. 

Nickolas Ike and his wife whose name was not saved for the history. While alive, Emeka’s father was a pastor. Emeka Ike was born and raised in Lagos. Quite often, speaking about Emeka’s parents, people mistake Chika Ike for his sister. This is a misconception because they have different parents and were born in different places. They are not even relatives, they only have the same last name.
Emeka often says that he learned a lot from his parents. Another thing was being very attentive and sensitive to the breaking of his privacy. Finally, the last thing he learnt from his father was taking care of those in need.
It seems that at present, Emeka is still loyal to the habit of keeping a lot of his personal matters secret from the public attention and this is why many people know so little about him and his personal affairs and businesses.
Emeka studied mechanical engineering at the University of Lagos. However, quite soon he felt a burning passion for the art of acting and thus found himself a major role in “Deadly Affair” in 1987. This was the beginning of his career.
Emeka Ike's movie career in brief
Image source: grandmotherafrica.com
Emeka’s career in movies began when Ernest Obi, one of his colleagues in acting, introduced the young passionate would-be actor to Charles Owoyemi, a producer of then popular TV series titled “Fortunes”. At that time, soap operas were at the peak of their popularity, outshining big movies, and even having acted in “Deadly Affair” in 1987, Emeka gained a big popularity only after his appearance in Nollywood TV series.
Since the beginning of his career, Emeka acted in more than 200 movies. In the majority of them, he plays the roles of brutes who are utterly physical and often abuse women.
Emeka Ike's wife, children and divorce
Image source: thepointng.com
In spite of his movie character type, Emeka was married only once to a woman with whom he had lived for 17 years before they divorced. Emeka and his wife Suzanne Emma got married in 2000 but after 17 years of living together, a Lagos court dissolved this lasting marriage. Suzanna was the one to file a petition for the divorce.
Emeka got the custody of all the four children – three boys and one girl – born in this marriage. However, his ex-wife Suzanna received the right to see them at any time.
Image source: edaily.co.ke
After the divorce Emeka stayed silent for a while but early this year was spotted with a woman who’s rumored to be his new love helping him handle the household and take care of the children.
What’s Emeka Ike's net worth in 2018?
Image source: informationng.com
Emeka Ike is one of the richest Nollywood actors. As estimated by reliable sources, his net worth in 2018 makes about $3 million. This is a huge amount for a Nollywood actor and it’s very likely that the amount will only grow with his further roles in popular films.
Several interesting facts about Emeka Ike
Emeka Ike, his children and new girlfriend
Image source: informationng.com
Emeka Ike has a Bachelor’s certificate in mechanical engineeringIn 2015, the actor revealed a secret that when in Ghana, he had once trained more than 100 ex-militants
Emeka Ike is a man of only a few words when it comes to his private life and affairs and thus even this little bit is already something. Keep an eye on the updates and discover all the news about the favorite actor immediately.
Source: Legit.ng
See all
27dislike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten