Skip to main content

No! You won’t believe what Tonto Dikeh was caught doing

Recently, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh disclosed why she had issues with Mercy Johnson a few years back.
Tonto Dikeh has now been caught going unclad as she stripped down and got into a bathtub for a promotional photoshoot. The mother-of-one showed off her wet flawless skin as she posed in a tub half-filled with soapy water.
Recall that a few years ago, Tonto Dikeh insulted Mercy ’s first daughter, Purity, and also called her out for going back to work 3 months after she gave birth to Purity. All things considered, she has now revealed she was terrified of how great Mercy Johnson was as an actress.
She stated this via a post on Instagram which reads: “Mercilious mercy.. #TBT. Forget all that small pikin fight we do when we small,I have always been a huge fan. As a matter of fact that year Na only you I Dey fear to act with becos I know say you got dust me hands down. Dunno how you do it boo but you are a GREAT ACTOR!!!
Just concerned al those my childish fight as envy because that year mercy Johnson was all I wanted to be until I realize say to be me better pass!!! Love you girl @mercyjohnsonokojie”
Recall that the Talented Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh recently took to her Instagram post has advised her fans not to dwell on the social media lives of others. Using the case of celebrities as an example, the mother of one gave instance when celebrities live fake lives in order to impress their followers.
According to Dikeh, some celebrities travel abroad just once in a year but take enough pictures to continue sharing on social media all year.
See her post, She wrote: “Don’t be fooled nor be pressured to live on the fast lane.. I know people (MALE AND FEMALE) who travel abroad once a year and take pics to last the gram for a year (Slowly releasing them to make us feel they travel everyday!! I know people (MALE AND FEMALE) who change 4times on a one time trip on a PJ for pics and post them periodically and we feel they travel every Sec in style.. No pun intended “BUT THIS IS TO SAY NEVER WANT ANYONES LIFE,WORK YOUR LIFE AT YOUR PACE… Don’t get intimidated by any ones success..for all you know you cld be worth more that the life you envy or wish! LOVE YOU ALL Good morning folks”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten