Skip to main content

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Dirty Secret Of Apostle Suleman After He Abandoned Her

Known for her very controversial nature, Cossy Orjiakor is a Nigerian actress who has occasionally fired up social media with some of the most scandalous posts about people in the past.

Recall that in 2017, Cossy Orjiakor threatened to expose a popular Nigerian pastor’s alleged affair with two Nollywood actresses.  She claimed that she pimped several actresses to a Pastor, of which one boycotted her to become the pastor’s main pimp. She revealed that, the pastor did not fulfill his promise of buying her a Range Rover but went on to lavish the said actress with cars and houses.

Cossy Orjiakor in her Instagram post, dropped a shade for Apostle Johnson Suleman over buying a private jet as reported few days ago. The actress who further stated that the renowned pastor still owes her a Range Rover Sport, added that she isn’t scared of death when followers criticized the call out post.

Cossy Orjiakor who dropped a shade for Apostle Suleman over buying Private Jet, addressed him as a former friend who upgraded.

She wrote: “Cheiii see my friend before before ….he done upgrade finish…. congrats on your plane ooo. I done give up on that range ooo @daddyfreeze tell your padi padi that I still dey Royal hahahha. Pls free me… if u think he can kill me then I die…. all die na die…but I can’t come and kill myself with jealousy…#karma Hahahahaha I don’t even like rangeover anymore I have passed that level moved on to Ferrari shitt”.

View this post on Instagram

Cheiii see my friend before before ….he done upgrade finish…. congrats on your plane ooo. I done give up on that range ooo @daddyfreeze tell your padi padi that I still dey Royal hahahha 😂❤️ Pls free me… if u think he can kill me then I die 🙄 …. all die na die…but I can’t come and kill myself with jealousy… 😂#karma

A post shared by Cossy Barbie *Artist*(@cossyojiakor) on Apr 25, 2019 at 3:17am PDT


In the year 2017, she caused some buzz online when she threatened to expose a popular pastor who she claims she pimped several girls for. Many Nigerians thought she was referring to Apostle Johnson Suleman whose s*x scandal with Stephanie Otobo was taking over media waves at the time.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress shared a series of photos of Apostle Johnson Suleman and then tagged the post thus: “I dislike a lot of people…. Frienermies….. This Pastor just happens to be one of them……… Hahahha sue me.”

It is not entirely certain what the actress is up to with her post, but Nigerians on Instagram have reacted with disgust as many asked the woman to spill the beans on the grudge she holds against the pastor or stop bringing up his topic on social media.

What do you think? Drop your opinion in the comment section, like and also share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten