Skip to main content

Transfer news LIVE: Neymar to Man Utd, Pogba Liverpool theory, Arsenal order, Chelsea raid


TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: All of the latest updates and gossip from Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea as the window gets into full swing.

Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Rangers updates (Image: GETTY)

5:40pm UPDATE: Maurizio Sarri plots Chelsea raid

Chelsea duo Jorginho and Emerson Palmieri are wanted at Juventus by new Allianz Stadium gaffer Maurizio Sarri.

Sarri quit Chelsea for Juventus over the weekend after spending just 11 months in the Stamford Bridge hotseat.

He is eager to prise two stars away from the Blues in order to bolster the squad Massimiliano Allegri left behind.

The Times claim Sarri has urged Juventus chiefs to build on his arrival by launching bids for both Jorginho and Palmieri.

Transfer news LIVE: Chelsea defender Emerson Palmieri has been lined up for a move to Juventus (Image: GETTY)

5:10pm UPDATE: Arsenal chiefs handed order

Arsenal hero Robert Pires wants Unai Emery to be given more than the £40m he has to spend this summer.

"If you want to build a good team, you need to spend a lot of money, especially in the Premier League," Pires said.

"I respect Arsenal's position and the owner, but everybody knows that if you want to win the Premier League, you need to spend a lot of money.

"All the top clubs want to sign great players, but if you want a great player it costs a lot of money."

Transfer news LIVE: Arsenal legend Robert Pires wants to see the Gunners spend big (Image: GETTY)

4:40pm UPDATE: Paul Pogba wants to leave because of Liverpool

Paul Pogba is eager to quit Manchester United because of how far the Red Devils are adrift of Liverpool and Manchester City.

That is the opinion of former Premier League star Craig Burley, who said: "The reason is, one he’s had a lot of stick, two the club doesn’t seem to be going anywhere and three, they’ve named a manager who isn’t [established] and they’ve not made any signings and don’t look like they’re going to be making much headway, certainly early in the transfer market.

"So therefore he’s thinking: 'Well are we going to track down Liverpool and Man City or am I going to have another year of a couple of average signings? And everybody says: 'Paul Pogba’s not playing well again'.'"

Transfer news LIVE: Liverpool have been credited with making Paul Pogba consider his future (Image: GETTY)

Transfer news LIVE: Manchester United could sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain (Image: GETTY)

4:10pm UPDATE: Neymar to Man Utd

Manchester United are being touted as suitors for Neymar if the Brazil international calls it a day at Paris Saint-Germain.

Neymar is one of the most famous faces on the planet with legions of fans eager to set their sights on him on the flesh.

United supporters might do just that one day if Sport are to be believed, with Old Trafford supposedly a possible destination.

The Spanish newspaper reckon Neymar could head for Real Madrid or Juventus, but that a return to Barcelona would be a problem from a financial perspective.

See all

Report a problem

0dislike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten