Skip to main content

Reason To Visit Brazil: See What Brazilian Ladies Do To Attract Men

1. You’ve got her phone number. Now what?

When you want to get together with a Brazilian woman, you’ve asked her for her phone number or you’ve become friends on Facebook.In the beginning, you should only use the phone number for WhatsApp. In Brazil, it’s perfectly normal to agree to meet with a woman like that, or via Facebook. Of course, you can always call, but that shows a Brazilian woman you’re really keen on. It depends on the situation whether that’s a good thing or not.

 2. What are you going to do with her?

That depends on the scenarios above. Have you kissed already? Take her to dinner.

Only have her phone number? Take her out for drinks. Keep it simple. If things go well, you can invite her to dinner. 

3. Picking her up from home or not?

Some Brazilian women only want to meet if you pick them up from home with the car, cab or a motorcycle in good weather.With most Brazilian women, you can just meet at the spot where you’re going to eat or have drinks. Especially when you’re meeting at night when it’s dark out, it may be uncomfortable for her to go outside by herself.Don’t forget that Brazilian women really go all out for a date with make-up, nice clothes and may wear high heels.

o

4. How do I prepare for a date with a Brazilian woman? 

There are two things you shouldn’t forget.

Dress well

When you take a Brazilian woman to a restaurant, make sure you look well dressed. 

She goes to the gym almost every day.

She waxes every other week.

She goes to the hairdresser every two weeks.

She brushes her teeth and flosses three times a day. See for yourself: Brazilian women always have pearly white teeth. 

She regularly buys new clothes and shoes.

Finally, she will spend one to two hours doing her make-up, hair, and outfit on the day of the date. 

She will look absolutely perfect. 

But be aware of the time, energy and money this has cost. The very least you can do is make sure you look well-groomed and take her to a good restaurant. 

Good things to bear in mind:

Brazilian women don’t so much look at the type of clothes you wear, but more at how well-groomed and neat you look. So, iron your shirt and shine your shoes. 

5. What do you talk about during the date? 

Nearly all Brazilian women complain that Brazilian men are shallow. Both young and old, they all desire a man who knows how to keep a good conversation going. So, this is your chance to positively distinguish yourself from Brazilian men. 

6. Who pays the bill? 

In Brazil, it’s a rule that the man pays for everything on the first date. It doesn’t matter if the girl is rich or poor. If you don’t pay, a Brazilian woman will consider this a direct insult.You are courting her so the bill is yours. End of discussion. During the following dates, the person who makes the most money usually pays the bill. In most cases, this will be the Western man, because our salaries are much higher than in Brazil. 

7. Sex after the first date?

Usually, kissing is expected at the end of a fun first date. But often it goes no further than that. A Brazilian woman won’t sleep with you until after a few successful dates. Naturally, there are exceptions to this rule, but it’s highly unusual for a girl to sleep with you on the first date. Especially when she’s got serious intentions.Should you wait for two, three or four dates? How do I know when she’s ready?She will let you know. Brazilian women are known for being very clear about what they want. During your date, she’ll give you plenty of hints. Brazilian women also enjoy charming Western men and having control over the situation, something they don’t get to do with the dominant Brazilian men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten