Skip to main content

Fiction: I Went With My Fiance To See His Parents, Only To Find Out I Had Slept With His Dad Before

I never knew that the act I did in the past will come back to haunt my future.

During my university days, I lived a wayward life. I was one of the girls who wanted to make money fast even if we had to sell our bodies.

We hardly attended classes, sat for any test or exams. We always had our way around with the lecturers. We offered them our bodies and they in turn give us good marks.

We were living the good life in school. Other girls envied us because of our extravagant lifestyles.

5 years later after graduation, I got a job in a bank as a marketer.

We were given targets to meet on monthly basis. Our salaries and promotions were dependent on our returns.

It was a difficult task getting clients to save their monies with the bank.

After 2 months of being unable to meet targets, I decided to step up my game.

I started sleeping around with clients so that they can deposit their money with my bank.

This arrangement between me and my clients worked perfectly. I was using what I have to get what I wanted.

I became the hot shot in my department. I broke targets, brought in more money and top clients.

I was nominated by my department to be sent abroad for a 2 weeks seminar/ vacation due to my superb performance.

It was during my vacation in the UK that I met Bayo at one of the seminars I attended.

Bayo was a tall handsome man. He was also in the UK for the seminars.

We went on a couple of dates and that was how our relationship started.

Few months later, Bayo proposed to me and I accepted.

I was so happy how my life had turned for the better. I immediately applied for redeployment to another department in the bank and it was granted.

Bayo and I started making wedding plans and decided to go see his parents.

Although, I had spoken with his parents on phone on several occasions, I was so eager to finally meet them personally.

Bayo was the only son of his parents and they were glad that their son was bringing home his wife to be.

When we got to his parent’s home, Bayo asked me to sit in the living room while he go announce our arrival.

He came out few minutes later with his mom. He introduced me to her as the lady he has been talking about.

His mom was so thrilled and she gave me a warm welcome. His mom told me that Bayo's father was on a long call and will be coming out shortly to welcome me too.

I was so happy for the warm reception I got from the mom. My joy knew no bounds. However, I never knew that my happiness would be short lived.

Bayo, the mom and I had barely chatted for about 20 minutes when the dad came into the living room.

With smiles beaming on Bayo's face, he got up to introduce me to his father.

Immediately I stood up to greet his father, I was shocked at whom I saw.

He was one of the major clients I had slept with several times to meet up with my targets when I was still a marketer in the bank.

Not only did I sleep with him, I slept with some of his friends he introduced to me.

Bayo’s dad countenance changed immediately he set his eyes on me. He looked at his son and said, “Bayo, you can’t marry this lady”. He turned to me and said, “Leave my house this very minute and stay away from my son".

Bayo and the mom were shocked and confused at the same time.

I fell down on my knees and burst into tears.

Why has fate decided to pay me back this way?

Why is it that the only man I loved and wanted to get married to was the son of the man I had slept with many times?

I am ruined. What should I do? How can I erase the past that has come to haunt my present and future?

Kindly leave your advices in the comment box below.

Please like and share this article.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten