Skip to main content

Little girl claims Jesus sent her to tell Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye and others they'll not make heaven


The general overseer and president of the largest church in Nigeria, Bishop David Oyedepo of the living faith church, Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God, David Olukoya of Mountain of fire, Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, Ayo Oritsejafor, and TB Joshua according to a revelation from a little girl ‘they will not make heaven’

At 7 years, the little girl is claimed to have had many different encounters with ‘Jesus’. Iretioluwa claims to be a friend of Christ and that they talk regularly and that He (Jesus) sends her message to the world.

In her words, “most times Jesus appears to me and tells me lots of things He (Jesus) wants the world to know’

In this encounter, she said that Jesus has sent her to the Presidents of the aforementioned churches above to tell them that ‘They Will Not Make Heaven’

The primary 3 pupil was talking with such confidence and authority while she made this statement about the revelation from Christ to the top ministers above.

She stated different things that has caused these men of God’s warnings to come this way. She stated what each minister above has been doing wrong that has led to this warning.

The 7 year old said Christ told her to tell them that they have all left where they started off from. And the only way they can make heaven is by going back to the beginning.

Iretioluwa according to the parents has made many revelations and prophecies that has come to pass and this should not be taken likely by the ministers.

The church in Nigeria today, in no doubt had changed in many ways, many ungodly things have been introduced into the church but I believe God is still in control of everything.

What is your take on this revelations?

Is she right about them?

Do you think her message is real?

Share your thoughts and opinions in the comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten