Skip to main content

Andrea Pirlo Named As New Juventus Manager To Replace Maurizio Sarri


Juventus have pulled off a huge shock move and appointed their former midfielder Andrea Pirlo as first team manager.

The news comes on the same day the club parted ways with Maurizio Sarri, following Juventus' Champions League exit at the hands of French side Lyon.

Juve had been heavily linked with both Zinedine Zidane and Mauricio Pochettino, though have opted to turn to Pirlo just nine days after appointing him as coach of the Under 23 side.

An official agreement between Juve and the 41-year-old to take the reins of the first team was quickly agreed and the club https://supersage.io/n/56206db9 announced the appointment on Saturday evening.

Andrea Pirlo has been appointed as new manager of Juventius in a shock move

It is said that Pirlo was chosen by the club president Andrea Agnelli, who he had a close working relationship with during his time as a Juve player - despite the fact he has never been first team manager before.

It is just over a week since Pirlo was officially unveiled as the club's U23 coach, taking his first steps into coaching with a top tier club.

Now his progress will be rapidly accelerated and very much in the spotlight, with Pirlo set to take on one of the most high-pressure positions in European football.

Pirlo left the club in 2015 and has very limited experience in the world of football management

Pirlo made over 100 appearances in the famous black and white stripes of Juventus, after signing for the club from AC Milan in 2011.

Renowned as one of the finest playmakers in football history, Pirlo departed Italy in 2015 when he left the club to finish his career in MLS with New York City.

Juve remain desperate to win the Champions League, after failing to lift the European Cup since the 1995/96 season when they defeated Ajax in the final.

Juve made the final again in 2015, when they were beaten by Barcelona in Pirlo's final match for the club.

The Old Lady made another final in 2017, but were humiliated 4-1 by another Spanish foe in the form of Real Madrid.

Pirlo would come in to replace the axed Maurizio Sarri, who failed on the European stage
Juve have also been heavily linked with a move for ex-Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino

Juve showed their ruthless side on Saturday morning, after the club relieved Sarri of his duties in the immediate aftermath of a latest Champions League failure.

Despite leading the Turin giants to a ninth straight Serie A title, supporters and the club's hierarchy were left unimpressed by the veteran 61-year-old.

Club chairman Agnelli fronted up the decision to replace the man in the hot seat. It is understood long-standing servants Giorgio Chiellini and Gianlugi Buffon were informed about Sarri's sacking first, and also given assurances over a potential successor.

The decision to bring an early end to Sarri's reign may cost the club around £27million, should the tactician be unable to find a new role during the 24 months that were left on his deal.

It was decided during crisis talks held soon after Friday's game that Sarri was no longer deemed the man capable of helping lead Juventus back to continental glory.

Pls do like comment follow thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten