Skip to main content

Despite been Divorced: See some stunning photos of Asamoah Gyan's ex-wife, Gifty


Asamoah Gyan is a regular international for Ghana since 2003. He is the author of the fastest goal of the 2006 World Cup which he scored in the 68th second. Moreover, that goal was the first one that Ghana national team ever scored in the World Cup. Gyan cut a brilliant figure during the 2010 World Cup as lead his team to 1-0 victory over Serbia in Ghana’s first match of the competition. He also scored a terrific penalty helping his side to end in a 1-1 draw with Australia. For these splendid performances Gyan was awarded two Man of the Match titles. But he will forever remembered for the deciding penalty he missed against Uruguay after Luis Suarez handled the ball in the quarter finals.

however , his marriage has been having some kind of controversy since 2018. He married gorgeous Gifty. Asamoah Gyan, in October 2018, was reported to have filled for divorce from Gifty at the Divorce and Matrimonial Division of the High Court, Accra.

The report then stated that Gyan had also denied being the father of their three children and demanded a DNA test to be carried out on all three to determine if he is their father, that was strange because demanding for the DNA test publicly is something that will surely hurt the children.

The court, after some back and forth, set a date for the paternity test. The paternity test result was read in court and the result, points to a high degree of certainty that the Black Stars captain is the father as all 20 genetic markers prove so.

The development brought some relief to Gifty who has virtually been disgraced by the suit with some reports even suggesting that Gifty had been married before meeting Gyan.

After being humiliated by Gyan, who basically tagged her "a lying and cheating wife" so he could have their marriage annuled and not pay a cent in alimony, it seems unbelievable to think that Gifty would be ready to forgive Asamoah Gyan.

But that is not impossible as few months later she posted what sparked speculation online that she might be ready to forgive her husband. After the court battle and disgraced she faced, she then wrote on her instagram page.

She said: “Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace".

The conciliatory caption sparked wild speculation that she’s ready to forgive her husband, either to enable her to move on or to seek a reunion. It better be the former because the only thing Gyan deserves from her after the court case is for Gifty to take half of whatever Asamoah Gyan owns in court.

The couple had been together for close to two decades until Gyan filed for an annulment, alleging that his three kids with Gifty were not his. He asked for a DNA test but that came back positive, indicating he is indeed the father of his kids.

Men should learn how to be gentle and avoid public drama on their marital union. As a man if you are tired of your marriage due to one reason or another, go ahead and seek for a divorce without disgracing and accusing your wife wrongly.

Meanwhile Gifty is also a good cook, she said to love spending time in the kitchen and she revealed that the kitchen is her favourite place in the house.

The remark was captured in a caption she wrote for a photo she shared on Instagram.

The photo showed her posing in her kitchen. She captioned it: "My favorite place in the house#thekitchen".

The comment represents a remarkable revelation from Gifty Gyan, who has kept a low profile, despite her husband's massive fame and the controversies she have gone through. She has always striven to keep her personal affairs private, avoiding media appearances and interviews. Her comment also comes amid a national debate on the role of women in the kitchen.

While some "feminists" on social media have suggested that women cooking for their husbands could amount to "slaving", Gifty appears to have embraced this role. It appears, based on her post, that she feels proud cooking not just for herself, but also for her three children

One thing about Gifty is that she is a strong woman who doesn't let false accusations to bring her down.. Here is some of her lovely photos with her beautiful children waxing stronger..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what is the most frightening thing that you have ever seen happen in life

It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of cannibalism and he feared someone would try to kill and eat his children or wife. I acknowledge this is a difficult picture to look at— but I included it for a reason. Many people in the US/West aren’t even aware of the terrible famines that swept through India and which are comparable to the holocaust in deaths (an estimated ~30 million people have died in famines in India). This was taken from the Great Famine of 1876–1878, which was far worse than the infamous Bengal Famine. It was caused by a crop failure/drought and was exacerbated by the crown’s export of wheat abroad. In total, 5.6 - 9 million people died (it’s hard to get exact figures). And within huge statistics like these, are forgotten stories. These are individuals and families, who slowly faced the despair of knowing they had no food and would have no food in the near future. They faced the horror of knowing there was

WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING

My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hung

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ This life moment

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know crewhat I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? You know  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her! With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten